Job title: Telesales Executive
Company: SKS Business Services
Reports to: SKS Sales Manager/Director
Salary: £24,000 annually
Additional salary information: £6,000 – £7,000 commission opportunity
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Private Health
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
An exciting opportunity has come available at SKS Business Services. SKS Business Services are looking for a dynamic B to B Telesales Executive to join their team.
SKS Business Services are an award-winning group of accountants with 25 offices nationwide. Reporting to the Sales Directors, the Telesales Executive’s main duty will be to generate sales.
The Telesales Executive can be based in any of the South offices including: Bury, Cardiff, Brighton, Richmond, London EC2, Tunbridge Wells, Southampton, Lymington, Stevenage, Amersham, and Tunbridge Wells.
- Telesales campaign to achieve sales targets.
- 50 cold calls per day, generating 2 meetings per day.
- Annual revenue target £300K
- Self – manage the whole process to include follow-ups as required.
- Work with the social media team based in India to ensure seamless processes and follow- up procedures are implemented.
- Manage the CRM system and ensure it is fully updated in conjunction with existing Telesales team and the Business Development Manager based in Gujarat.
- Pro-actively suggest and implement ideas to improve sales.
- Use telesales, email and social media to generate meetings for the Sales Directors, other Directors or Senior Accountants across the company.
- Articulate the value proposition and influence the decision makers (Director/ VP level) to arrange a meeting for the SKS Group Directors.
- Manage territorial responsibilities for generating qualified leads/ business opportunities by integrating with various stakeholders within the company to finally deliver a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate selling skills by taking complete ownership of day to day activities and meet the quarterly goals set by the management
- Validate the client requirement through online and in-house research tools, formulate report and action plans to generate sales ready
Experience and skills:
- Fluent and eloquent English.
- Stable career background with proven telemarketing success in the banking/business consultancy/accounting sectors.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and proficiency in MS Office- Word- Outlook.
- Dynamic, energetic, assertive besides excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Target oriented, able to handle deadline pressure, self-motivated, must have ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace.
SKS Business Services undergo quarterly appraisals to allow two-way feedback and adherence to SKS core values.