Property Capital Allowances

We are specialists in Property Capital Allowances and can give you and your accountant independent and qualified tax advice in submitting your Capital Allowance claim.

We offer a straight forward, transparent process, with a 100 per cent success rating.

What are Property Capital Allowances?

Capital Allowances are a tax relief that can be claimed for property improvement or development.

When you buy or improve a commercial property, HMRC allows you to use some of the money you have invested to reduce your tax bill.

Plant and machinery and integral features are two of the main reliefs that make up capital allowances.

Plant and machinery is equipment or apparatus used for running your business and can include fire doors, lighting and data points.

Integral features are the necessary fixtures for your building which can include heating installations and air conditioning.

Who can claim?

  • Commercial property owners or lease holders
  • Must be paying UK Corporation and/or Personal tax
  • Property must be involved in a qualifying activity, such as trades and professions, UK and overseas property business or furnished holiday lets in the UK or European Economic Area

How to claim

If you are interested in claiming click here to get in touch with our Property Capital Allowance team or complete the form to the right.