BUSINESS FORECASTING SERVICES
Understanding where you’re business will be financially in the future is invaluable information, we’re here to help make it possible.
GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Business forecasts are used in many ways, such as understanding the viability of a new business venture or even to give investors an understanding of where their money will go. Although not a direct planning document, it will become a core part of projecting the financial performance of your business either as part of a business plan or just as a standalone document.
Once your financial forecast is in place, it is then vital that you stay on top of your cash flow, ensuring it stays in line with your forecast. We’re able to offer help and guidance, highlighting any early warning signs of your cash flow going off track and help get them back to where they need to be.
By working with us you can rest assured that we will be working hard to increase the attractiveness, functionality and profitability of your business.
We’ve grouped together some helpful information below on business and cashflow forecasting. Simply click on each item to find out more…
When it comes to future expectations of their profit and loss, in our experience business owners tend to know their business inside and out. They know what margin they will make on each product or service that they offer and have a good understanding of their overheads.
What business owners do not necessarily know inside and out though, is how and when changes (however small) to sales, purchases and other general business costs will affect their bank balance. Whether the impact is positive or negative, the phrase ‘turnover is vanity, profit is sanity and cash is king’ has never been so relevant than to the value of cashflow forecasting.
In summary, good cashflow forecasting helps a business owner to:
- See when money is coming into / going out of the business
- Predict regular expenditure and plan ahead for cashflow bottlenecks.
‘Three-way forecasting’ brings together your profit, balance sheet and cashflow data together into a single model and will be bespoke to your business. This data ‘link’ can give your business a fuller picture on the assets and expenditure that may not be captured in your cashflow analysis but appear elsewhere.
- It enables clients to make informed business decisions
- To plan for the future
- To compare their actuals with budgets on a regular basis to see why they are potentially under achieving, and what they can improve
- A cashflow forecast is imperative for businesses that want to grow.
- It can be used to increase profitability and reduce risk within businesses.
Good cashflow forecasting starts with great management information. Here’s how we help business owners to develop reliable ‘near real-time’ business data for robust forecasting that feeds better business decisions:
- We get to know our client’s businesses inside out
- We sit down with them and go through their business and its processes in detail
- We obtain an understanding of how every single element of the business works together to provide the product/services that the client offers, and we analyse how this turns into cash
- We obtain an understanding from our clients of their future expectations and how they intend to achieve these
- We will also consider their current reporting to ensure it is useful to management and suggest improvements where necessary
FIND YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
We have offices all over the UK. Click below to find yours.