OUR PROFESSIONAL YEAR-END ACCOUNTS SERVICE
Let our team make sure that your affairs are kept up-to-date, meaning you’re less likely to be listed for a tax enquiry.
LET US TAKE THE WORRY AWAY
Anyone who runs a business will know that there are various financial and accounting obligations that you have to adhere with. One of those is your year-end accounts, which even for a small business can absorb precious time and resources. When you add the potential of fines for late submissions into the equation, it really does make sense to have a team of experts looking after everything for you.
But don’t panic, we’re here to take away the stress and worry for you. Our team of experts are on hand to help you whether you’re simply looking for somebody to guide you through the process, or if you want to fully outsource it to a team who will take care of everything on your behalf.
How We Can Help...
There are different levels of assistance that we can provide to you regarding your year-end accounts, all of which depends on your requirements, but to help we’ve covered as much as we can below.
The scope of our work includes:
- Preparation of working papers including control accounts and lead schedules
- Analysis of income and expense
- Reconciliation of all control accounts with statement balances
- Preparation of extended trial balance
- Posting workings in accounts productions software
- Draft accounts in pdf and iXBRL
- Two-level review of processes
- Filing of accounts with Companies House and HMRC
You’ll need to provide:
- Last year’s working papers
- Software backup
- Current year documents and files
- Excel working papers with indices, hyperlinks, lead schedules and control accounts
- Full set of accounts
- Abbreviated accounts
- Software backup
FIND YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
We have offices all over the UK. Click below to find yours.
“SKS provided an excellent bookkeeping and management account outsourcing service that reduced our costs and improved efficiency.”
SPHERE, IT Provider to an NHS Trust