An exciting opportunity has become available at SKS Bailey Group. SKS Bailey group are looking for an experienced Business Administrator to join their Peterlee practice on a Monday to Friday full-time basis.
The candidate should have previous experience in a Business Administrator or similar role and will ideally have worked in a professional services/office environment.
- Strong attention to details
- Organised and planned
- Very flexible approach to work and changing priorities
- Confident and outgoing
- Willing to learn new skills
- Comfortable with IT
Duties and responsibilities:
- Scanning records and liaising with outsourcing facility.
- Typing & correspondence.
- Organise filing of client records.
- Anti-money laundering checks.
- Open and distribute post to relevant staff.
- Send post out including recorded delivery post and parcels.
- Arrange annual servicing and certification of office fire equipment/gas boiler
- and electrical (PAT) testing.
- Monitoring jobs to ensure records received on a timely basis for Accounts and Bookkeeping jobs.
- Send fee notes to clients.
- Contact clients to ensure records received to comply with deadlines for workflow and statutory reporting – VAT returns, accounts etc.
- Setting up new client’s files.
- Letters of Engagement – drafting, sending out and controlling return.
- Contact Companies House and HMRC regarding client matters.
- Ensure clients receive final accounts.
- Ensure clean, professional, and welcoming reception area.
- Answer phones.
- Meet and greet clients and offer refreshments.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook 365.
- Desirable: Microsoft Teams and Audio Typing.
- Required: 2 years’ experience in a Business Administrator position.
- Salary: £19,500 per annum
- Holidays: 20 days plus public holidays
- Company pension
- Health Scheme
- High street discount scheme
This is an office-based role and will not be suitable for home working.