Our CEO, Chris Bailey has taken part in another Q&A session to answer some of your most asked questions from this week.
In this episode Chris discusses the Coronavirus Self Employed Income Scheme, the Bounce Back Loan and furlough.
Click here to take you to the video.
HMRC have released an online tool to help you find out if your eligible to make a claim for the Coronavirus Self Employed Income Scheme.
All you need is your:
- Self- Assessment Unique Taxayer Refrence (UTR) number
- National Insurance Number
Click here to check if your eligible for the claim.
If you are not eligible for the claim don’t worry as there are other options available:
- Universal credit
- Deferral of Self-Assessment Income Tax and VAT payments
- Grants for businesses that pay little or no business rates
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Bounce Back Loan
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
If you are eligible for the claim click here to take you to our blog post on the Self Employed Income Scheme.
Here you will find out what the scheme is, how much you will get and how to apply.
Join us next Thursday for another Q&A session with Chris.
If you have any questions on what Chris discussed in his Q&A or if you would like any help or support on finding other options that are available for you, call 0191 586 1615 or click here to send us an email.