Where: Ilkley Lawn Tennis & Squash Club Café Bar
When: Wednesday 6th November
Time: 6.15pm – 7.45pm
Sarah Siddons of Sarah Siddons Financial Planning in Ilkley, Partner Practice of St. James’s Wealth Management, is back by popular demand along side Chris Bailey, CEO of Bailey Group Chartered Accountants, to dispel the myths surrounding estate planning. The evening is designed to help you understand:
- How much you can leave without paying tax?
- Inheritance Tax & Inheritance Tax Gift Exemptions
- How to apply the Residence Nil Rate Band?
- What you can do in your lifetime to protect your estate?
Chris Bailey will present a case study “The Problem with Property?” detailing tax planning for Buy-to-Let and Commercial properties. This will help you understand:
- In your lifetime, is it better to pay Capital Gains Tax and dispose of property to invest in more tax efficient income generating Investments?
- After your death, how do your relatives pay the tax without disposing of the assets?
They will also be joined by Anne Slater-Brooks from Triple Point, an expert on tax and trusts, who will present Investment planning ideas which could remove assets from your estate in as little as 2 years.
This presentation is a must for anyone who would like to know more about estate planning and saving tax.
To book your free tickets to this event click here.