Any North East Practice – Audit Senior
Responsible to: Group Audits and Accounts Manager
A new opportunity for an Audit Senior looking for challenge and career progression to join our growing accountancy firm providing on-site support for clients with both planning and day to day control of the audit team workload.
We are looking to attract a newly qualified ACA/ACCA or someone in the later stages of their qualification with a range of audit experience including planning and controlling to take the lead on many of our audit clients.
This role will also have some involvement in year end statutory accounts production, for which experience is not essential and therefore will suit an individual looking to gain general practice experience, whilst strengthening their current audit skills.
Full study support will be available if you are still in training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing on-site-co-ordination for audit clients which will include planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignment Providing general administration support such as photocopying, filing, scanning, responding to emails and correspondence.
- Develop relationships with clients
- Provide a high quality service to all clients
- Coaching and supervising other audit team members
- Assist with audit quality improvements.
Nearly or newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Working in teams
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Audit assignment experience
- Team player
- Positive “can do” attitude
Skills and Abilities:
- High level communication skills
- Experience of dealing with data
- Work well under pressure/stressful environment
- Effective organisation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- IT Skills (MS Office including excel, PowerPoint and many others)
- Willingness to participate in training and development
- Audit review experience.
- Experience of working towards budget constraints
- Experience of IRIS software
Please note that this role will include travel throughout the UK.