AUDIT SENIOR VACANCY
We’re pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior to join our successful and growing business. Please see the full job description below…
BECOME PART OF THE SKS FAMILY
Redcar Business Administration Apprenticeship
Responsible to: Adam Deacon, Practice Manager
Location: Oaklea House, 46 Coatham Road, Redcar, TS10 1RS
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: £4.30 an hour (this will increase after passing probation period)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at our Redcar practice. We are looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join our team. The apprentice will undertake clerical and administration duties within the practice. The apprentice will have full study support with their business admin apprenticeship.
The right candidate would progress to become the office admin manager, which will see them control all non-accounting aspects of running the office.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Receiving and handling of phone calls and emails, including dealing with client queries.
• Providing general administration support such as managing spreadsheets, processing data, photocopying, filing, and scanning.
• Ordering of office materials and supplies.
• Producing information data as required, this includes organising documents in relevant files.
• Compiling, maintaining, and updating internal records.
• Operating relevant equipment/ICT packages (MS Office, Outlook, Excel).
• Working on IRIS and Sage company database.
• Updating client files and client records. GDPR monitoring
• Banking cheques and cash
• Assistance with Social Media and Marketing
• GCSE (English and Maths grade A*- C or equivalent).
• Completed A levels or waiting for results (preferably completed a business qualification)
• IT skills (MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and many others).
• An understanding of administrative work.
• Willingness to participate in training and development.
• Proficient communication skills applicable within an office environment.
• Previous experience is preferred but not necessary.
• Team player.
• Positive “can do” attitude.
• Willing to learn
• Accuracy and attention to detail.