The Bailey Group, with multiple offices in the North East are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team. This is a newly created job opportunity that has arisen due to expansion.
The role of the Audit Manager and responsibilities are:
- Managing a large portfolio of clients to deliver all audit and accounting work. Which may include managing multiple audit assignments at one time and then overseeing and supporting the audit team with their delivery.
- You will also be responsible for leading the client’s completion meetings.
- Producing reports, highlighting issues and providing potential solutions.
- Engaging with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business.
- Supervise, coach and develop more junior members of staff.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external regulatory requirements.
Ideally you will be an experienced Manager or fully competent audit assistant manager who is looking to take the next step in their career.
You must be ACA / ACCA qualified with over two years post qualified experience and be able to demonstrate a track record of managing multiple deadlines and overseeing a team.
A working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards is required. Experience of planning and organising is desirable.
This is a great career opportunity to join a reputable, award winning firm in their senior management team. This opportunity allows you to work with a broad client base and help develop your managerial skill set.
The salary for this role is negotiable, based upon experience. In addition, there are multiple offices in the North East where this post can be worked from which all can be discussed within the interview.
You will be required to travel (usually within the North East, with some overnight stays) and must be available to visit client’s out of the area and stay away from home for up to 5 nights if needed.
Full time, permanent. 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. 20 days annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays